Gas turbine fuel systems are complex and must be carefully calibrated and individually tuned. The more precise the calibration, the lower emissions and the less wear and tear on critical turbine components.
PSM's fuel nozzle overhaul team is staffed by highly qualified technicians with a wide range of industry experience supplemented with PSM specific training and technology. They are backed by a team of fuel nozzle designers with comprehensive knowledge of the technology.
We inspect, flow and refurbish fuel nozzles for all major models of industrial gas turbines. PSM's flow tolerances are consistently half the flow tolerances found in the industry for nozzle-to-nozzle flow variation. That means reduced temperature spreads, fewer hot spots in the combustion system, and a reduction in combustion dynamics for less wear on equipment.
- PSM's trained technicians use advanced, state-of-the-art sonic flow bench testing equipment that handles both liquid and/or gas fuel design nozzles.
- Industry leading, tightly controlled nozzle-to-nozzle flow variations are better than typical industry tolerances.
- PSM fuel nozzle overhauls help improve hot parts life by reducing temperature spread, hot spots and combustion dynamics.
- Customer participation is encouraged.
- Traceable and open sharing of data - NIST traceable results.
- ISO-9000-2001 certified.
- Competitive pricing.
- Overhauling Frame 5, 6B, 7B/EA, 7F/FA, 501D, 501F, W-251, DLN (1.0, 2.0 and 2.6), Gas Only, Dual Fuel and MNQC designs.
For specific price and lead-time details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.561.354.1100 and ask for the sales department.