join a world class team
Discover how you can help change the world today for a better tomorrow
Over the last two decades, PSM has grown from a handful of aerospace engineers to a globally recognized organization of over 450 dynamic people. As the subsidiary of Hanwha, we have been able to capitalize on the vast experience and resources of an international company without losing the entrepreneurial, start-up feels that have given us a competitive edge and allowed us to thrive.
PSM continues to:
- Explore new technological advances to make the world a cleaner place to live in.
- Create more robust, higher efficiency turbine components for our customers.
- Provide products that utilize alternate fuels like hydrogen.
- Help reduce carbon emissions to unprecedented levels.
High-tech. Fast-paced. Cooperative. Entrepreneurial. Fun-loving
We believe the best work is through collaboration with those with the same vision for the future. We create an atmosphere where every employee is respected and allowed to learn, create, innovate, and surpass their expectations. At PSM,
- Our designs illustrate how collaboration results in improved performance for power plants and industries.
- We apply the latest analytical tools, manufacturing techniques, and testing technologies to ensure our products exceed market requirements.
- Our innovative designs for critical aftermarket components to the industrial gas turbine/power generation industry, help keep the lights on across the world.
Find Your Future Role
PSM hires mechanical, aerospace, materials, and manufacturing engineers, skilled technical machine operators, and field service personnel, including service and professional staff. We have a college internship program at the undergraduate and graduate levels with opportunities for new graduate engineers. At PSM, you’ll be involved directly with customers and be exposed to the entire design cycle – from development to manufacturing to installation.view all psm career opportunities