PSM continues its commitment to providing innovative solutions and is certified to the highest standard for power generation solutions for Aviation and Aerospace.
Our Aviation and Aerospace business line leverages over 20 years of PSM’s experience in designing, developing, and manufacturing service solutions for high-technology, heavy-duty gas turbines.
The PSM global headquarters in Jupiter, FL, operates approximately a 200,000 sq. ft facility with half of this footprint dedicated to a Manufacturing and Repair Workshop. PSM employs an integrated, globally focused service model leveraging state-of-the-art equipment, extensive industry expertise, and dedicated engineering resources to support new parts manufacturing and repair for the aviation industry.
PSM has a well-established Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 9001:2015 certification by Lloyd’s Register since 2002.
- Certified as a new parts manufacturer and service provider in the Aviation Industry
- Certified Intertek SAI Global
- Maintains a government Cage Code
- ITAR Registered, allowing PSM to bid on government and military contracts.