PSM offers full capability for your gas turbine rotor repairs and offers exchange rotors on E and F-class frames.
Rotor Management Solutions
PSM offers gas turbine operators a rotor management solution that capitalizes on PSM’s engineering expertise, with full Rotor Service and Rotor Lifetime Extension capabilities that can extend the useful lifetime of your rotor.
PSM services Gas Turbine Frames GE & SW/MHI 501F / 7F / 9F, 6B / 7B & E, & 9E with the following capabilties:
- Unstack, deblade and restack with tip grind of new blades
- Complete rotor structural analysis to support repairs
- Own design blading with reliability improvements (501F, 701F, 7FA, 9FA)
- Compressor clocking optimization
- Blade slot crack blending
- RO retention plug modification (7F)
- Compressor thru-bolt inspection (501F)
PSM’s gas turbine rotor service includes:
- Rotor removal
- Rotor inspection, ship and installation
- Workshop capability to inspect, assemble, repair and balance
- Analysis for Disk Repair approaches and
- Life Evaluation/Extension
- Supplies required parts that include blades, fasteners and disks
- Nickel Turbine Wheel/Disk production
- Rotor exchange program
PSM’s Rotor Repair capability is an alternative solution to the OEM approach.